HOME EQUITY AND MORTGAGE LOANS
FOR WHAT’S TRULY
OPEN THE DOOR TO NEW POSSIBILITIES WITH HOME EQUITY CREDIT
Summer in Western New York would be perfect with an inground pool. You’d love a kitchen that lets you host both sides of the family on holidays. Your one-car garage doesn’t fit your two-car family. Your son got accepted into his dream college.
We get it. Wish lists grow faster than bank accounts. Luckily, we have a smart solution for turning those wishes into reality.
Radius Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Use your home’s equity as collateral to secure a revolving line of credit of $10,000 to $250,000 (up to 90% of your home’s equity)
- Enjoy a low variable Annual Percentage Rate (APR)1 to help keep monthly payments low.
- Use your Radius Home Equity Line of Credit for any purpose, including debt consolidation, home improvements, college tuition, medical expenses, and more.
- Borrow from your available credit line as often as you like over a 10-year draw period.
- Pay interest only on the amount you use, not the total credit line.
- Call us at 716-875-1747 today to get started.
Radius Mortgage Origination Processing
Purchasing a new home can be an exciting time. Whether it’s your first home purchase or you’ve purchased several others in the past, there are many decisions to make. Choosing who provides your mortgage shouldn’t be one of them.
As your member-owned credit union, Radius offers mortgage options with competitive rates. We can now originate your mortgage as well, so you can expect fast in-house approvals or pre-approvals, some of the lowest rates around and term options to lower your monthly payment
Simply call 716-875- 1747, Option 3 to schedule an appointment.
Radius Mortgage Origination: Now get faster approvals with a simplified application process, get pre-approved and enjoy great rates.
RADIUS MORTGAGE LOANS
Conventional Fixed Rate
- Lock in a low fixed rate that won’t change over the life of your mortgage.
- Keep budgeting simple with a monthly payment that stays the same.
- Choose the term that’s right for you from 15 to 30 years.
- Take advantage of historically low rates to refinance a higher-interest mortgage loan.
Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)
- Take advantage of a lower initial interest rate that’s fixed for a set time then adjusts periodically over the life of the loan.
- Caps limit the size of rate increases.
FHA (Federal Housing Administration) Loans
- Make buying a home more affordable with a down payment as low as 3.5% of the purchase price and low closing costs.
- Consider an FHA loan if you’re a first-time home buyer or may not qualify for a conventional mortgage.
- Take advantage of affordable loans exclusively for veterans, service members, reservists, and surviving spouses.
- Enjoy lower closing costs.
- Avoid the added cost of Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI).
- Save with no down payment required.
Financial Hardship Assistance
Are you finding it difficult to keep up with your loan payments, or falling behind? We understand you may be experiencing financial hardships, and we are here to help. We’ll listen and can walk you through your options. The sooner you ask for help, the more options we can provide to help you get back on track.
Be sure to have your monthly income, household expenses, and an explanation of your hardship so we can better understand your circumstances. Depending on your situation, you may be eligible for an extension or a long-term hardship plan.
Talk to us. If you are having trouble making payments, please stop by our office or contact Tracy, our Loan Recovery Specialist, at 716-875-1747, ext. 154.
1APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rates dependent upon credit approval. Rates and terms can change at any time without notice. Member will pay half (50%) of the total closing costs for amounts of $20,000+. If closed within 36 months, member must pay back the other half that was paid by the credit union. The minimum loan amount is $10,000. All lines under $20,000 will pay the full amount (100%) of closing costs. The term will be 25 years which will include a 10-year draw period and a 15-year repayment from the last draw date. HELOC will only be written as a first or second mortgage. Other rates and terms may apply.
2All Radius FCU mortgage loans are serviced through OwnersChoice, a full-service mortgage corporation serving credit unions in the greater Northeast.