RADIUS VISA® CREDIT CARD
FITS YOUR FULL-CIRCLE LIFE
TURN YOUR EVERYDAY PURCHASES INTO
With a Radius Visa Credit Card, you earn 1 Rewards Point for every $1 you spend through the Scorecard Rewards program.
That means everyday purchases like groceries and gas, online streaming subscriptions, your gym membership, and more can help you earn one-of-a-kind travel experiences, brand name merchandise, or cash Rewards.
RADIUS VISA CREDIT CARD BENEFITS AT A GLANCE:
- Credit line of up to $20,000
- 1 Scorecard Rewards Point for every $1 you spend
- Interest rates as low as 10.90% fixed APR1 on purchases; as low as 15.00% on cash advances2
- Transfer higher-interest credit cards balances3 to save on interest charges
- Convenient online account management
- No annual fee
- 25-day grace period on purchases4
- Automatic payment and Online Bill Pay with Radius checking account makes payments hassle-free
- Secure online transactions with Verified by Visa
OUR STUDENT VISA CREDIT CARD COVERS “JUST IN CASE”
Whether it’s food delivery for a late-night study session or supplies for the dorm room, a Radius Student Visa Credit Card gives your child just enough spending power and these benefits:
- Starting credit limit of $250
- No annual fee
- A low fixed interest rate
- Easy online account management
- A smart way to start building credit
- No need for a parent or guardian to co-sign
LOST OR STOLEN CARDS: Call Radius immediately at 716-875-1747 (1-800-543-5073 after normal business hours) to report your card lost or stolen.
1APR=Annual Percentage Rate; based on credit history and qualification.
2Cash advance fees apply.
3There is a 3% fee, with a $25 minimum, for each balance transfer.
4 There is no grace period for cash advances.